Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations, Reposs Ltd is the ‘data controller’. Our registered address is Springbank House, 13 Pembroke Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1XR.
What personal data do we collect from you?
Whilst you can use the Website without giving out your personal data, once you contact us via our Website contact forms, by phone, email, social media or our business partners, Reposs collects information about you, which may include:
• Your name;
• Email address; and
• Telephone numbers (including mobile).
We may also collect technical information about your visit to our Website. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, time zone, and browser plug-in types and versions. Information about your visit(s) to the Website may also be collected. We could use the collected information to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using our Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as profiling who accesses our Website.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information:
• to assess your suitability for any particular services we offer;
• to process your order requests for our products and services;
• to provide you with any information that you have requested from us and to improve our services;
• to notify you about changes to our products and services;
• to enable us to operate our Website efficiently;
• any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
• to keep the Website secure.
We may, where we have obtained your express permission, also use the information collected to:
• provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails;
• keep you up to date with features on the Website; and
• permit selected business partners provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you (a list of such third parties are available on request).
You can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
• the purpose(s) for which we are processing your personal information, such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or for our legitimate interests;
• whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information, such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by applicable law; and
• whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your personal information, such as your consent.
Where you order products or services from us, we will retain your information all the time your remain a customer and user of our products and services or for maximum of six years from the end of the financial year in which you purchased those goods or services from us if you are no longer a customer and user of our products and services and in accordance with our legal obligations to keep records for tax purposes.
Where you contact us with an enquiry, we will retain your information for as long as it takes to respond to and resolve your enquiry, and for a reasonable further period, after which point we will delete your information.
How do we protect your personal data?
When we collect information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical measures.
You should be aware that when providing information over the internet you can never guarantee this to be completely safe, if you choose to send information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
Can you access the personal data we have on you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold relating to you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. In order for us to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending a copy of your personal data electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
Can you correct or delete your personal data?
If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest that you print a copy of this page for your reference.
Understand and save visitors preferences.
You can manage how your computer manages cookies through your browser settings.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
If cookies are disabled some of the features on our website may not function.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to better understand user behaviour on our website
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
Third Party Software
Every user of Teamviewer has there own unique User ID and password, you should not give out your unique User ID to anyone you do not authorise to access your computer.
How can you make a complaint?
How can you contact us?